Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How about a cooking blog?

I've seen some ladies run cooking blogs. I am thinking of starting my very own cooking blog too. While they tell you how to make great recipes, I can tell you how to avoid devastating disasters!

So I was going to have some good old fashioned curd rice with peas. Last week's yoghurt was over so I opened a fresh carton that i'd bought this week. It turns out I'd accidentally picked up strawberry flavoured yoghurt. But a man has to eat, so I thought, "Ah, what the heck!" and poured a tonne of it over the rice and happily mixed it. Then I dumped the peas on top of all that as I usually do. Since I don't wish to waste food, I think I'll be having strawberry flavoured curd rice for the rest of this year.

3 comments:

Abi said...

worustu cupper.. that sucks max. eat the strawberry flavoured yoghurt like icecream whenever you feel like and eat proper curd rice. yuck. i have done it with vannila and i know how bad it feels

Anonymous said...

wth is curd rice and peas???

RR

skar said...

it is like pineapple maggi or bread with murukku spread :|